The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 80, January 26, 2017.
The 2016 fantasy season has pretty much come to a close. Anthony (@the1andonlypz), Kevin (@fantasywrath13), Ryan (@RyanAlexander_W) and Ben (@BenCumminsFF) take a look back at some of the seasons biggest surprises, biggest hits and biggest busts in this 80th episode of The Fantasy Authority Podcast, 2016 Season Review.
Also in this episode…
- The Falcons and the Patriots are set to battle it out in Superbowl LI and Vegas opens the odds at a 59 over under.
- Do you think this was the worst playoffs we’ve ever seen in terms of entertainment value?
- The 49ers are expected to go after Kirk Cousins hard. Is there any chance he moves on from Washington?
- Who’s more likely to be traded; Tony Romo, AJ McCarron or Jimmy Garrapollo?
- Carson Palmer and Larry Fitzgerald are both mulling retirement. What are Arizona’s options if both players hang ’em up?
- Ben Roethlisberger is non-committal on the 2017 season. Is there any real cause for concern?
- The Colts finally fire Ryan Grigson! Is Peyton Manning an option to fill his shoes?
- Let’s talk strategy. Which strategies worked and which didn’t?
- What lessons did you learn in your 2016 fantasy season?
- Kevin learned to stick to his guns and not jump on the hype train so easily.
- Ben forced himself into a draft strategy instead of adjusting on the fly.
- Ryan pegs Matt Ryan as his most surprising player of the year.
- Kevin and Ben are both shocked at the emergence of Terrelle Pryor and collapse of Allen Robinson.
- Anthony was high on Latavius Murray going into the season and was more than happy with the result.
- Ben and Kevin agree that Kirk Cousins was a high value target for them.
- Ryan hit the nail on the head with Davante Adams. Stay for the outro to see what I mean 😉
- Meanwhile, Anthony, Kevin and Ben all whiffed big time on Davante Adams.
What are your thoughts on our 2016 season review?
Hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) with your biggest surprises, hits and busts! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Don’t just listen to the TFA Podcast, be a part of the show!
Check us out on YouTube every Tuesday Night at 9:00PM EST for our live, unedited and uncensored recording of The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast. You can even subscribe to our YouTube channel and get notified exactly when we go live! We strive to get you involved, whether it’s answering your questions, reading your comments on air or answering your tweets. There’s always a chance for you to be a part of the show.
As always, feel free to follow along with this episode by checking out our show notes, found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.