The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 79, January 19, 2017.
Two weeks in a row we’ve provided money lineups, and this week will be no different! Episode 79 features live championship lineup building, giving direct insight as to how our guys are approaching this weekends two-game slate. Follow along as Anthony (@the1andonlypz), Kevin (@fantasywrath13), Ryan (@RyanAlexander_W) and Ben (@BenCumminsFF) work together to build the ultimate GPP championship lineup.
Also in this episode…
- Brock Osweiler keeps the Texans in it for the first half, then completely blows it.
- Tom Brady and company get the job done on a “down day” vs. the Texans.
- The Steelers’ Chris Boswell kicks a playoff record 6 FG’s to give the Steelers the win over KC.
- Green Bay wins a tight one against Dallas in the closing seconds.
- Should the Cowboys have put Tony Romo in the game?
- Matt Ryan continues to soar, puts up 36 points on the Seahawks “elite” defense.
- The Seahawks offense struggled again. What’s next for Seattle?
- What’s your strategy for attacking short slates?
- How do you get contrarian with only two matchups?
- How much variance should you have without getting crazy?
- Is cash play even an option?
- The guys choose a strategy for their championship lineup building.
- With the team complete, the guys start making adjustments and spreading money around.
- Finalizing the roster and considering alternative lineups.
Championship Lineup Final Roster
- QB – Tom Brady – $7,100
- RB – Ty Montgomery – $5,600
- RB – James White – $3,200
- WR – Antonio Brown – $8,800
- WR – Julian Edelman – $7,300
- WR – Julio Jones – $8,200
- TE – Jesse James – $2,700
- FLEX – Chris Hogan – $3,900
- DST – Falcons – $2,200
What did you think of our Championship Lineup?
Let us know on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and let’s chat lineup building! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Intro music by Boyz II Men performing End Of The Road. (C) 1993 Motown Records, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.