The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 78, January 12, 2017.
The guys had your DFS urges covered for wildcard weekend, even providing a winning lineup! This week they’ll try again as they break down the divisional round DFS options for you to target. Anthony (@the1andonlypz), Kevin (@fantasywrath13), Ryan (@RyanAlexander_W) and Ben (@BenCumminsFF) take you through each game of the divisional playoffs with insights into the top DFS plays, players to fade and GPP gems. Still not confident you can set a winning lineup? Don’t worry, the guys provide their co-op lineup at the end of the show.
Also in this episode…
- Kevin and Ryan start the show with some Chiefs/Steelers smack talk.
- Why Jeremy Maclin could be a better play than Tyreek Hill.
- Is Le’veon Bell worth another huge price tag?
- Does Travis Kelce still offer value as the highest priced TE?
- Not a single Houston Texan is worth a play.
- Which Patriots are worth plays in such a great match-up?
- Are the Packers without Jordy too risky?
- What to expect from Randall Cobb after his 3 touchdown wildcard performance.
- Stacking the Cowboys, do you have trust in the rookies?
- Dallas defense an option? Ryan thinks so.
- Kevin likes the Falcons vs. Seahawks as the game of the week.
- No love for Thomas Rawls this week. Is that a mistake?
- Jimmy Graham is the only other TE Kevin is considering.
- Devonta Freeman or Tevin Coleman, who has the better value?
- TFA Podcast lineup of the week.
What does your divisional round lineup look like?
Send us a picture on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and we’ll let you know what we think! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.