The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 47, June 14, 2016.
The runningback may just be the biggest enigma in the fantasy football world. Highly praised for years, recently we’ve seen a drastic fall in RB value at the top of drafts. With the “Zero RB Strategy” taking off last year, it may be time to re-adjust your strategy in the early rounds. You’re not alone! The guys are here to help with their early runningback rankings for the 2016 fantasy season. Could this be the year the RB takes back the top of the draft?
Follow along as you listen! Check out all of our positional rankings on the standard rankings page at thefantasyauthority.com/standard-rankings.
In this episode…
- Why Le’Veon Bell deserves the top spot, even coming off of injury.
- Jeff defends his RB4 ranking of Dallas rookie Ezekiel Elliott.
- Kevin prefers a more proven commodity, argues for Elliott a little lower.
- Major confidence in Todd Gurley and David Johnson this year.
- Why does Jeff have David Johnson above Todd Gurley?
- The debate for Jamaal Charles in the top 3… or even the top 1?
- Reasons David Johnson is more likely than Todd Gurley to have a sophomore slump.
- The downside of Devonta Freeman, and a bold prediction for Tevin Coleman.
- Doug Martin is outside the top 10, what scares the guys most about DMart this year?
- The Jeremy Hill oddity.
- Jeff sees Matt Forte finishing as a top 10 RB this year. Kevin? Not so much.
- The Latavius Murray hate has gotten way out of hand.
Agree or Disagree with our Runningback Rankings?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.