The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 64, October 6, 2016.
Week 4 has come and gone already, which means we’re a quarter of the way through the NFL season. Perfect time for us to do our first quarter rewind! We’re taking a look at some of the best and worst performances of the fantasy season so far. Plus, who will continue dominating, who will fall off and who will bounce back.
Need personalized tips for setting your lineup? Join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff. As always, feel free to follow along with this episode by checking out our show notes, found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.
Also in this episode…
- Eric Decker could miss the rest of the season.
- Is it time for Geno Smith to take over in New York?
- Tom Brady returns from his 4 game suspension.
- Carson Palmer and Cam Newton in concussion protocol.
- Matt Ryan and Julio Jones go off vs. Panthers.
- Carson Wentz and Brian Hoyer make solid week 5 streaming options at QB.
- Dial up Cameron Brate and Hunter Henry this week if you need a TE.
- The Steelers and Bears D/ST units have cake match-ups this week.
- Time to stash Ladarius Green, he’s eligible for return week 7.
- Dontrelle Inman a solid option this week vs. Oakland?
- Ryan recommends you pickup Davante Adams, Kevin goes mobster on him.
- Which of the top fantasy players will continue their success going forward?
- What high-performing players are likely to fall off in the coming weeks?
- Can under-performing stars like Todd Gurley and Odell Beckham Jr. bounce back?
We miss someone in our first quarter rewind?
Let us know on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Don’t forget to join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff.