The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 43, May 17, 2016.
The redraft discussion goes even further with the guys throwing down a full two round standard mock draft.
It’s never too early to dig into where some guys might go in fantasy drafts! Do you go early RB, or go full zero RB and stack heavy at WR early? Or wait, there’s Gronk too? Check in with the guys as they go over each and every pick through two rounds of mock draft frenzy.
Also in this episode…
- Who ya got at #1 and why? Leave a comment
- A special Guest for Monday May 23rd is revealed
- What draft strategy do you typically employ? Do you cater that to your draft slot?
- The Adrian Peterson discussion. Is it time to forget about the ageless wonder? Kevin and Jeff differ in opinion regarding the Minnesota RB.
- Justin sees stars.
- We have the fire, you bring the booze. We discuss the legend, his holiness, the almighty, Zeke.
- Travis loves his running backs, errr something like that.
- Gronk spikes.
- ARob due for a regression?
- Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. On the mend. Can he be trusted with how much draft capital he’ll require?
- Will a quarterback make his way into the top two rounds?
- How can you view the Texans offense with the plethora of offensive weapons they’ve added in the offseason?
- Proceed with caution re: Mike Evans and Alshon Jeffery?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe/rate/review on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.