The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 92, July 13, 2017.
Late round running backs are the bread and butter of any fantasy football draft. It may just be July, but Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are locked and loaded with their early RB rankings and they’re itching to break them down! In this episode the boys are bringing the fire with another round of runningback battles! Then they clear up some of the most crowded backfield situations in fantasy, before finally getting into a lightning round of sleepers, over-valued and under-valued.
Player Battles: Late Round Running Backs
- Mike Gillislee: Ben (18th) vs. Ryan (41st)
- Jonathan Stewart: Kevin (37th) vs. Ben (53rd)
- Doug Martin: Anthony (23rd) vs. Ryan (54th)
- LeGarrette Blount: Anthony (15th) vs. Kevin (35th)
Adding Clarity to Messy Backfields
These five teams have extremely messy fantasy backfields. The boys try to add some clarity to the position battles that are about to unfold in camp.
- Baltimore Ravens – Terrance West, Kenneth Dixon, and Danny Woodhead
- Washington Redskins – Samaje Perine, Chris Thompson, Fat Rob
- Seattle Seahawks – Eddie Lacy, CJ Prosise, and Thomas Rawls
- Denver Broncos – CJ Anderson, Jamaal Charles, Devontae Booker
- Kansas City Chiefs – Spencer Ware, Kareem Hunt, Charcandrick West
Who is your favorite Sleeper RB to target in the later rounds of drafts (10th round or later)?
- Ben – Jamaal Williams and Ryan Turbin
- Ryan – Giovani Bernard
- Kevin – Jonathan Williams
- Anthony – DeAndre Washington
Which RB do you feel is being the most undervalued at the moment?
- Ben – James Conner
- Ryan – Mark Ingram
- Kevin – Eddie Lacy
- Anthony – Duke Johnson
Which RB is being the most overvalued according to their current ADP?
- Ben – Doug Martin
- Ryan – Isaiah Crowell
- Kevin – Marshawn Lynch
- Anthony – Marshawn Lynch
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web