The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 76, December 29, 2016.
The fantasy season is officially over, hopefully you brought home the crown! It’s time for us to change gears, as we take a look at DFS (daily fantasy sports) for the final week of the season. New to DFS? We got you covered! Kevin and Ryan go in-depth on the best way to approach your lineup, including things like looking at the match-ups, stacking players from the same team and knowing when to pull the trigger on value plays.
Also in this episode…
- Derek Carr and Marcus Mariota are both done for the year with broken legs.
- Carlos Hyde, TJ Yeldon and Kenneth Farrow all done for the year.
- The Steelers are resting Ben Roethlisberger, Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown against the Browns.
- Lamar Miller and Thomas Rawls are in danger of missing week 17.
- Tyler Lockett suffers gruesome injury, will be done for the year.
- Tyler Eifert ruled out, Cameron Brate sent to IR.
- Paxton Lynch to get the start in the Broncos final game of the year.
- Rex Ryan is out in Buffalo, what’s next for the Bills?
- We break down the playoff scenarios for the final week of NFL football.
- Why this week may not be the best week to get started with DFS.
- Our top plays in DFS this week.
- We take a look at value plays to keep in mind for your DFS lineup.
Have more questions about DFS?
Reach out on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and ask away! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Need personalized tips for setting your lineup? Join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff. As always, feel free to follow along with this episode by checking out our show notes, found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.