The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 36, March 29, 2016.
We welcome back special guest, creator of the reception perception, owner of thebackyardbanter.com, host of the Backyard Banter Podcast, and NFL.com analyst, Matt Harmon to the show. The NFL Draft is just four weeks away and over-analysis is taking over the NFL world. Matt is here to clear up the muddy waters with his top 12 rookie wide receivers based on his own analysis, popularly known as the reception perception.
In this episode we discuss…
- Insights into how Matt got to where he is now and when he knew that fantasy football would be his career choice.
- A word of advice for those considering a career in fantasy or football or both.
- The reception perception, what it is, and how it relates to fantasy football.
- Matt Harmon’s top 12 rookie wide receivers. (See list below)
- Laquon Treadwell, Josh Doctson or Corey Coleman. Who goes first?
- Why popular names like Braxton Miller are not in the top 12.
- The best and worst situations for incoming rookie wide receivers.
- Favorite receivers not in the top 5.
Matt Harmon’s Top 12 Rookie Wide Receivers
- Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss
- Josh Doctson, TCU
- Sterling Shepard, Oklahoma
- Corey Coleman, Baylor
- Michael Thomas, Ohio State
- Malcolm Mitchell, Georgia
- Leonte Caroo, Rutgers
- Will Fuller, Notre Dame
- Rashard Higgins, Colorado State
- Michael Thomas, Southern Miss
- Tajae Sharpe, UMass
- Tyler Boyd, Pittsburgh
Remember, if you have questions, reach out to us using our contact form OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.