The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 106, September 21, 2017.
After three weeks of NFL action, we are starting to see a lot of confusing committee situations around the league. Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) welcome special guest Sam Holt (@SamanthaRHolt) as they attempt to bring some clarity when navigating clouded situations.
- Darren Sproles placed on season-ending injury reserve with a torn ACL.
- Tyler Eifert will miss “multiple weeks” with a back injury.
- Kelvin Benjamin avoided serious injury after getting bent back. His status for week 4 is up in the air.
Navigating Clouded Situations
- With so many committees and limited opportunities through three weeks, how should fantasy owners proceed?
- What are some of the most volatile situations?
- New Orleans Saints Running Backs
Adrian Peterson, Mark Ingram, Alvin Kamara
- Seattle Seahawks Wide Receivers
Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Paul Richardson
- Philadelphia Eagles Running Backs
LeGarrette Blount, Wendell Smallwood, Corey Clement
- Washington Redskins Wide Receivers
Terrelle Pryor, Jamison Crowder, Ryan Grant, Josh Doctson
- Arizona Cardinals Wide Receivers
Larry Fitzgerald, John Brown, J.J. Nelson, Jaron Brown
- Cincinnati Bengals Running Backs
Joe Mixon, Giovani Bernard, Jeremy Hill
- Los Angeles Rams Wide Receivers
Sammy Watkins, Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, Tavon Austin
- Denver Broncos Running Backs
CJ Anderson, Jamaal Charles, Devontae Booker
- Baltimore Ravens Running Backs
Terrance West, Javorius Allen, Alex Collins
- Chicago Bears Running Backs
Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Benny Cunningham
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web