The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 60, September 7, 2016.
The preseason is finally over and we are on our way back to football! We welcome TFA Contributors Zach Marmer and Ryan Williams as we waste no time getting into our NFL Week 1 Preview with reactions to the Sam Bradford trade, bold predictions for the fantasy season, waiver options to pick-up right now, a discussion on preparing for week 1 and predicting the Super Bowl!
As always, feel free to follow along with the topics in our show notes found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.
Also in this episode…
- Approaching the Jamaal Charles and Jordy Nelson injuries.
- The Vikings gave up what for Sam Bradford?!
- Ryan boldly predicts RG3 finishes as a top 12 fantasy QB.
- Zach is driving the Jeremy Langford tour bus.
- Kevin thinks Jeremy Hill finishes a top 5 RB. Shocker.
- Jeff continues his Tyrod Taylor is a QB1 campaign.
- Ryan likes Justin Forsett to surprise, finish a RB2 this season.
- Zach schmoozes Kevin, predicts Travis Kelce will be the top fantasy TE this season.
- Kevin continues his homerism, picks Alex Smith to finish as a QB1.
- Jeff thinks Devonta Freeman finishes out of the top 24 RB’s this season.
- Anthony likes DeMarco Murray to finish as a top 5 RB.
- All 5 analysts pick RB’s as their “get them now” pre-waiver pickups.
- Attacking week 1 using Vegas odds? Kevin tells you how.
- Avoiding projections, why you should ignore those little numbers on your screen.
- Analyzing the opposing teams CB’s to easily predict WR mismatches in week 1.
- Super Bowl Predictions! Who do you have going to the big game?
Did our week 1 preview help out your fantasy team?
Let us know on thefantasyauthority.com OR on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.