The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 98, August 24, 2017.
Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are revisiting their rankings to bring you their biggest preseason risers and fallers. Also, which rookie quarterback is having the best pre-season and players we love so much, we’re ignoring their ADP.
New & Noteworthy
- Cleveland Browns QB Deshone Kizer named preseason week 3 starter, making it his job to lose according to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Stock up for Isaiah Crowell, Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman.
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Chad Henne named preseason week 3 starter, putting Blake Bortles on the bench. Stock up for Allen Robinson.
- The Indianapolis Colts still have no time-table for Andrew Luck’s return. Plus, center Ryan Kelly had surgery on his foot, putting him out for a few months.
- Seattle Seahawks RB C.J. Prosise strained his groin in preseason week 2 warm-ups. Stock down for Prosise?
Preseason Risers and Fallers – Rising up the Ranks
- Kevin – Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin and Denver Broncos RB DeAngelo Henderson
- Anthony – Buffalo Bills WR Zay Jones and Seattle Seahawks WR Kasen Williams
- Ryan – New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman and Houston Texans RB Lamar Miller
- Ben – New England Patriots RB Rex Burkhead and Los Angeles Rams WR Cooper Kupp
Preseason Risers and Fallers – Sliding Down the Ladder
- Kevin – Baltimore Ravens RB Danny Woodhead and Green Bay Packers RB Ty Montgomery
- Anthony – New York Giants RB Paul Perkins and Los Angeles Rams WR Robert Woods
- Ryan – New York Giants WR Brandon Marshall and Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore
- Ben – Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry and Washington Redskins RB Samaje Perine
Who do you HAVE TO leave a draft with?
- Kevin – Minnesota Vikings RB Dalvin Cook and Miami Dolphins WR DeVante Parker
- Anthony – Cleveland Browns RB Duke Johnson and Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick
- Ryan – New Orleans Saints WR Ted Ginn Jr.
- Ben – Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin and Washington Redskins WR Jamison Crowder
Who do you have no problem REACHING for no matter the players ADP?
- Kevin -Detroit Lions WR Kenny Golladay and Buffalo Bills RB Jonathan Williams
- Anthony – Tennessee Titans WR Eric Decker and Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill
- Ryan – Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones and Green Bay Packers RB Ty Montgomery
- Ben – Arizona Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald and Green Bay Packers RB Jamaal Williams
Win a Copy of Madden 18 with an iTunes Review!
Entry couldn’t be easier, leave The Fantasy Authority Podcast a review on iTunes and you’ll be entered for a chance to win Madden 18! Already reviewed? No problem! Previous reviewers will be automatically entered for a chance to win (unless you’ve won in the past). Get on over to iTunes and give us that review!
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web