The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 95, August 2, 2017.
We’re wrapping up our early rankings with our quarterback and tight end rankings! Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are at it again as they break down who you should be targeting at quarterback and tight end,
as well as the strategies to follow to get the best value for your team. Don’t miss our “Would You Rather” tight end addition as well!
- Andrew Luck – May start the season on the PUP, how are you approaching him in your drafts?
- Matthew Stafford – Anthony has him at 6, compared to 9, 15 and 14. He’s a yearly top 10 guy, what’s the deal?!
- Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota, Derek Carr, Dak Prescott – Which high upside young gun are you targeting?
- Which late-round (10th round on) quarterbacks are you targeting?
- Kevin: Rivers, Dalton, and Carson Palmer.
- Anthony: Rivers, Stafford, Taylor, Bortles
- Ben: Rivers, Tyrod Taylor, Dalton, Palmer
- Ryan: Stafford, Dalton, Bradford & Goff (2QB)
Tight Ends: Would you rather?
- Rob Gronkowski or Travis Kelce as your TE1?
- Jimmy Graham (5th Rd) or Greg Olsen (6th Rd)
- Jack Doyle (11th) or Fleener (13th)
- Eric Ebron (11.02) or Zach Ertz (10.03)
- OJ Howard (12th) or David Njoku (14th
Fair or Foul: Are these tight ends being drafted too high?
- Martellus Bennett in the 7th (TE8)? (Above of Rudolph, Henry, Ebron, and Doyle.)
- O.J. Howard in the 12th (TE14)? (Ahead of Fleener, JT, Hooper, and Witten.)
- Dwayne Allen in the 13th (TE16)? (Ahead of Hooper, Witten, and Julius Thomas.)
Win a Copy of Madden 18 w/ a 5-Star Review!
Entry couldn’t be easier, leave The Fantasy Authority Podcast a 5-star review on iTunes and you’ll be entered for a chance to win Madden 18! Already reviewed? No problem! Previous reviewers will be automatically entered for a chance to win (unless you’ve won in the past). Get on over to iTunes and give us that review!
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web