The DFS DegeNation Podcast Ep. 8, August 11th, 2017.
Our eighth edition of our DFS Preseason mini-series with Trevor Sikkema beat reporter for the @PewterReport— follow him on Twitter (@TampaBayTre)! Sikkema covers the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and talked plays you will need to win in DFS if you’re playing the Week 1 Preseason slate with Kevin Steele (@FantasyWrath13), Eliot Crist (@EliotCrist) and Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W). He gave us a full breakdown of what to expect from the Buccaneers in 2017 from a fantasy perspective. Below are the show notes:
Before we get into the preseason stuff lets talk Bucs in general for a minute
1) What are your expectations for the Bucs this season?
2) With so many weapons for Winston to throw to, what are your expectations for him this year,
just how good can he be
3) The Bucs running back position is an enigma. Who do you expect to emerge prior to the Martin
suspension and after the suspension is up as the guy
4) How does the Bucs adding Desean Jackson impact, WR Mike Evans?
We get our first taste of Bucs Action on Friday so let’s talk some preseason expectations.
1) How Much time are we going to see from Winston and Fitzpatrick? Who will we see at QB – we
know 4th string QB Liufau has been taking reps at safety even…
2) It appears the Jeremy McNichols Hype train is leaving the station… is it time to get on board? Do
you think they give him a long look Friday and what is your expectations for the RB position?
3) Everyones favorite WR not drafted in the first round on draft twitter this year was Chris Godwin. What
can you tell us about him and who is another name to keep an eye on at WR?
4) I can’t let you go without talking about OJ Howard (aka arguably best TE prospect this decade). How’s
he looked, and how much will we see him on Friday, and what are your expectations of him?