The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 42, May 10, 2016.
The discussion shifts from newly drafted rookies to an in-depth look into some potential breakout players for 2016 in redraft leagues, as well as an early look into possible value picks for the upcoming season. Which players are poised for success, whether it be by increased opportunity, maturation, or coaching change?
Also in this episode…
- Will Donte Moncrief have a resurgence and continue his development with a healthy Andrew Luck?
- Can Michael Floyd overtake Larry Fitzgerald and become the 1st round pick many thought he would be?
- Chip Kelly in San Francisco and a QB battle for the ages. Can Torrey Smith bounce back from his abysmal 2015 campaign?
- SO many 2nd year wide receivers with intrigue, but who has the best chance for immediate success?
- Kevin gushes about Hue Jackson’s probable impact on the Cleveland Browns running game.
- The guys decide to board the Melvin Gordon express now that many have kicked him to the curb.
- Matt Jones revisited
- Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston. Battle of the 2nd year QBs, who ya got?
- Are you drinking the Ryan Tannehill haterade? That’s ok, you can draft Romo.
- Jeff dissects Matthew Stafford’s 2016 outlook. Megatron getting his popcorn ready.
- Could this be the year we’ve all been waiting for at tight end? Has the free agent movement created massive opportunity for many more breakout seasons than we’re used to seeing at the position?
Who are some of your favorite picks for a breakout year in 2016?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.