The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 44, May 23, 2016.
On this week’s show we welcome the creator of harrisfootball.com and winner of the 2015 Fantasy Sports Writers Association Fantasy Podcast of the Year, Christopher Harris (@HarrisFootball)! In this episode we take a look at some of the most undervalued players in the fantasy community based on current early ADP data.
Also in this episode…
- Chris warns about looking too much into numbers and focusing more on player talent.
- Keenan Allen was on pace to be a top 6 WR last year before injury, now he’s going off the board as the WR16.
- Jeremy Maclin is currently the WR22, despite back to back 1000 yard seasons and a killer rapport with Alex Smith.
- No more Chip Kelly likely means less snaps for Jordan Matthews, can he continue to improve despite this?
- Donte Moncrief looks poised for a bigger role, yet is currently the 40th WR off the board.
- How much will Isaiah Crowell benefit from Hue Jackson’s presence in Cleveland?
- Chris and Kevin love Matt Jones potential this year, he just needs to hold onto the ball.
- Jeff Donovan loves Mark Ingram to continue his 2015 success, and he can be had as the RB13 right now!
- Matt Stafford has plummeted down draft boards without the presence of Calvin Johnson. Where is he worth drafting?
Who do you think are the most undervalued players?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.