The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 45, May 31, 2016.
We’re less than 100 days from the start of some real, live football! With all 32 teams starting their off-season training programs, we’ve decided to take an early look at some position battles to watch as teams and players begin to take the field. There are a lot of wide open battles to track and we’ll do our best to pick out who we think could be the early leaders and who could end up ultimately taking over a starting gig.
In this episode…
- Arian Foster is still a free agent with potential landing spots in Washington, New England, Miami, Denver and Chicago.
- Jay Ajayi vs. Kenyan Drake could be a very real open competition.
- Outside of Jarvis Landry, the Dolphins receiving core is wide open.
- Debate: Markus Wheaton or Sammie Coates, who benefits from a missing Martavis Bryant more?
- The Seahawks RB situation is murky, can Christine Michael actually be a thing?
- Anthony is keeping a close eye on Alex Collins in Seattle, who most thing isn’t in the RB competition.
- The Ravens RB situation may be even worse than the Seahawks.
- Kevin’s all aboard the Kenneth Dixon as a three-down back train in Baltimore.
- It appears the RB position in Detroit is Ameer Abdullah’s to lose.
- Could Zach Zenner or Stevan Ridley threaten as 3-down or goal line options?
- Golden Tate or Marvin Jones, which Lions WR do you have more trust in?
What position battles are you paying most attention to?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.