The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 50, June 28, 2016.
Fifty episodes down, and nearly a year into The Fantasy Authority Podcast, the guys share their favorite experiences from the show so far. Tight Ends are a tough topic of conversation each year. When should you draft them? How many should you draft? Is streaming a viable option? The answers to these questions and more as the guys break down their tight end rankings and provide insight into their approach to the position. Plus, some key names to keep an eye on.
Follow along as you listen! Check out all of our positional rankings on the standard rankings page at thefantasyauthority.com/standard-rankings.
Also in this episode…
- Jordan Reed is the consensus 2nd TE in fantasy mocks so far this year, Jeff explains why.
- Kevin disagrees, putting Travis Kelce at the 2 spot instead. This Chiefs fan has some explaining to do!
- Tyler Eifert’s injury concerns move him down Kevin and Jeff’s list.
- Coby Fleener, the fourth best TE? Jeff thinks so, citing monster potential on the Saints offense.
- Ladarius Green or Coby Fleener? The guys debate which has a better shot to perform big this season.
- Julius Thomas struggled last season, can he bounce back and become a big part of that offense?
- Eric Ebron is being drafted criminally low, making the guys wonder what they may be missing.
- The 3rd year is big for the tight end position, which 3rd year player is ready to emerge?
- Anthony is intrigued by Crockett Gillmore, but the TE room in Baltimore is way too crowded.
- Is Rob Gronkowksi really worth a first round pick?
- Approaching the TE position come draft time, is there a right or wrong way?
- Kevin loves the potential of Vance McDonald.
- Could Clive Walford emerge as a viable threat in the Raiders passing game?
How do your tight end rankings stack up?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Thank you for your support!
Thank you so much for all your support during our first 50 episodes of The Fantasy Authority Podcast. We’ve had a blast talking fantasy football with you all, and we look forward to continuing to do so for as long as we can. We hope you enjoy this episode covering our tight end rankings, and if you’re ever unsatisfied, reach out to us on Twitter and we’ll do what we can to improve. Thanks again!
~ Anthony, Kevin, Jeff