The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 104, September 21, 2017.
Two weeks down and we are starting to get a feel for players fantasy football value this year. Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are locked and loaded with hot takes on their top 5 buy sell candidates for week 3.
- Corey Coleman IR, out at least 6 weeks
- Greg Olsen IR, out at least 8 weeks
- Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb
- Will Fuller returned to practice this week, well ahead of his timetable of two months.
Top 5 Buy Candidates Week 3
- Kevin: Carlos Hyde, Stefon Diggs, Kirk Cousins, Doug Martin, Amari Cooper
- Ryan: Zach Ertz, Michael Thomas, LeSean McCoy, Ezekiel Elliott, Doug Baldwin
- Ben: Le’veon Bell, A.J. Green, Isaiah Crowell, Mike Gillislee
- Anthony: Jordan Howard, Doug Baldwin, Michael Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Zach Ertz
Top 5 Sell Candidates Week 3
- Kevin: Mike Gillislee, Davante Adams, Jordan Howard, C.J. Anderson
- Ryan: Amari Cooper, Donte Moncrief, Jordan Reed
- Ben: Lamar Miller, Jordan Howard
- Anthony: Michael Crabtree, Davante Adams, Golden Tate
Long-term Waiver Adds Week 3
- Kevin: Ricardo Louis, Matt Breida, Josh Gordon, Devin Funchess
- Ryan: Robert Woods, Brandon Coleman, DeAndre Washington
- Ben: Malcolm Brown, Trey Burton
- Anthony: Russell Shepard, Orleans Darkwa
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web