The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 54, July 27, 2016.
We welcome 4for4 Associate Editor and Co-Host of the #DFSMVP Podcast, TJ Hernandez to the show, as we break down all the upcoming training camp battles to watch. With Training Camp finally upon us, the season is fast approaching and we’re one step closer to some real, live football action. Be sure to have a pen and pad ready to go, because the fellas are ready to drop some knowledge on the most intriguing training camp battles to watch!
Also in this episode…
- Le’Veon Bell suspended for the first 4 games of the season, is he still first round worthy?
- Josh Gordon was reinstated with a four game suspension, hype train time!
- How does the Anquan Boldin signing in Detroit affect Golden Tate and Marvin Jones?
- Buck Allen is the RB to target for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Kamar Aiken’s super late ADP makes him the best Ravens WR to target.
- Can Thomas Rawls lock up that starting job? What are the feelings on Alex Collins & CJ Prosise?
- Spencer Ware or Charcandrick West? Kevin tells you which handcuff to have if you own Charles.
- Markus Wheaton and Sammie Coates are battling to fill the void left by Martavis Bryant. Who wins?
- The Lions stable of backs is less than impressive, find out which back to target late in your draft.
- Sterling Shepard has extremely high expectations in the fantasy world, but what about Victor Cruz?
- None of the Packers 3rd WR options seem worthy of a roster spot, sorry Jeff Janis fans!
- Chris Ivory got paid, so is he the Jaguars RB to own?
- TJ is keeping a close eye on Vance McDonald and Bruce Ellington in the late late rounds.
- Kevin has his eye on Bills WR Dezmin Lewis and Chiefs TE Demetrius Harris as super-late round sleepers.
Which training camp battles are you most anticipating?
Let us know on thefantasyauthority.com OR on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.