The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 61, September 14, 2016.
Anthony and Jen recap all the exciting action from week 1, while Kevin fights with technology. Plus, the best of the rest, who to snag AFTER the waiver period ends, streamer options for week 2 and a preview of the best matches of the upcoming week in football. Have questions about your lineup this week? Don’t forget to join us every Sunday from 11:00am EST right up ’till kickoff for the TFA Gameday Podcast now on Youtube!
As always, feel free to follow along with the topics in our show notes found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.
Also in this episode…
- Trevor Siemian and the Denver Broncos impressed with a big win over the Panthers.
- The Lions and Colts light up the fantasy world with a monster shoot-out.
- Terrance Williams and the great clock debacle… or was it?
- The Giants defense was impressive in their first action as a unit.
- The Steelers are going to be a dangerous team this season.
- Jeff Fisher and the Rams… wow.
- Keenan Allen out for the season, poor guy.
- Sammy Watkins has the most unknown injury status in the league.
- What the Russell Wilson injury could mean for the Seahawks offense.
- QB streaming options aplenty going into week 2. Does Flacco lead the list?
- Best of the rest. Players remaining after waivers that you should snag up now.
- Best match-ups heading into week 2
- Week 2 match-ups to avoid… trust us, they’ll only lead to disappointment.
- A few flex options we’re absolutely in love with this week.
Questions about your week 2 lineup?
Check out thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.