The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 103, September 19, 2017.
Once again injuries helped to sway the waiver order. With big names like Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, John Brown and Greg Olsen all either not playing or leaving their respective games with injuries, many teams will be scrambling for players to fill those holes. Greg Olsen owners got it the worst, with the TE going down for 2 months. You won’t want to miss Kevin and Ryan debate whether Devin Funchess or Russell Shepard is the name to own in Carolina going forward.
Week 2 Waiver Priority – Top 10
- Javorius Allen/Alex Collins – RB – Baltimore Ravens
- J.J. Nelson – WR – Arizona Cardinals
- Chris Carson – RB – Seattle Seahawks
- D’Onta Foreman – RB – Houston Texans
- Alvin Kamara – RB – New Orleans Saints
- Rashard Higgins – WR – Cleveland Browns
- Jermaine Kearse – WR – New York Jets
- Samaje Perine/Chris Thompson – RB – Washington Redskins
- Geronimo Allison – WR – Green Bay Packers
- Devin Funchess – WR – Carolina Panthers
Week 2 Waiver Priority – Honorable Mentions
- Deonte Thompson – WR – Chicago Bears
- Russell Shepard – WR – Carolina Panthers
- Elijah McGuire – RB – New York Jets
- Josh Gordon – WR – Cleveland Browns
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web