The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 105, September 26, 2017.
This week we weren’t plagued by many injuries but with Darren Sproles going down that does open up the Philadelphia Eagles backfield to changes. Can you believe it? Not only are we talking Deshaun Watson this week – but we touch on multiple adds from the Houston Texans after their great showing in Foxboro. We went with the different format this week to give you the top three adds at the Quarterback and skill positions. Light on the debates this week, but still giving you hot takes to build up your fantasy teams!
Week 3 Waiver Priority – Top Adds By Position
- Andy Dalton – Cincinnati Bengals – (45 percent)
- DeShaun Watson – Houston Texans – (14 percent)
- Trevor Siemian – Denver Broncos – (52 percent)
- Chris Carson (mentioned Week 2) – Seattle Seahawks
- Buck Allen (mentioned Week 2) – Baltimore Ravens
- Alex Collins – Baltimore Ravens – (2 percent)
- D’Onta Foreman – Houston Texans – (17 percent)
- Eagles Backfield: Wendall Smallwood (17 percent), Corey Clement (0 percent)
- Jaron Brown – Arizona Cardinals – (11 percent)
- Mohamed Sanu – Atlanta Falcons – (32 percent)
- Bruce Ellington – Houston Texans – (0 percent)
- Charles Clay – Buffalo Bills – (21 percent)
- Ben Watson – Baltimore Ravens – (32 percent)
- Evan Engram – New York Giants – (38 percent)
Note: Above percentages based on ownership in Yahoo! Fantasy Football Leagues
Week 3 Waiver Priority – Honorable Mentions
- Brandon Lafell – WR – Cincinnati Bengals
- Jamaal Charles – RB – Denver Broncos
- Alvin Kamara – RB – New Orleans Saints
- Giovani Bernard – RB – Cincinnati Bengals
- Vernon Davis – TE – Washington Redskins
- Robby Anderson – WR – New York Jets
- Donte Moncrief – WR – Indianapolis Colts
- Robert Woods – WR – Los Angeles Rams
- Sterling Shepard – WR – New York Giants
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web