The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 119, December 21, 2017.
The 2017 Championship Weekend is finally here. All your hard work has boiled down to this very moment. It’s important not to over-think things now, stick to what you’ve done all year, and keep those fingers crossed that your core group keeps going strong. Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) get you prepared with what to expect from Ezekiel Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys, the fallout of the Antonio Brown injury, a vote of confidence for Blake Bortles and even a little Christmas Magic. What is your favorite Christmas or Holiday dish? What kind of presents are you most excited to give, or receive, this Holiday season?
2017 Championship Weekend: News & Notes
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers put on IR w/ the Packers eliminated from playoff contention.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown injures calf, out for fantasy championship week.
- Dallas Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott returns to the Cowboys lineup.
- Los Angeles Chargers WR Keenan Allen not on injury report after being carted off field.
- Los Angeles Chargers TE Hunter Henry put on IR.
2017 Championship Weekend: Fantasy Fallout
- Dallas Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott returns to action, immediately boosting any championship teams that held onto him.
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott is expected to get a huge boost with Elliott returning.
- The NFC Wild Card race is heating up. The boys talk about the chances of the Cowboys sneaking into the playoffs.
- The Chiefs could lock up a playoff spot this weekend by beating the Miami Dolphins. Which teams are going to show up though?
- Can Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles continue his dominant streak against the San Francisco 49ers?
- Who would you rather have at QB this weekend: Case Keenum, Blake Bortles or Nick Foles?
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Keelan Cole is coming off of a career day. Ryan breaks down what to expect on championship weekend.
- Who are some plug-and-play options for teams losing Pittsburgh Steelers WR Antonio Brown?
- Why were the rookie wide receivers so disappointing this year?
- What is your favorite Christmas or Holiday dish?
- Are there any presents are you most excited to give, or receive, this Holiday season?
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support, we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness of mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web