The DFS DegeNation Podcast Ep. 5, August 10th, 2017.
Our fifth edition of our DFS Preseason mini-series with Charles McDonald from The Falcoholic (@TheFalcoholic) follow him on Twitter (@FourVerts)! Charles covers the Atlanta Falcons and talked plays you will need to win in DFS if you’re playing the Week 1 Preseason slate with Kevin Steele (@FantasyWrath13), Eliot Crist (@EliotCrist) and Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W). He also explained why we should pump the brakes a bit on the Atlanta Falcons regression post-Kyle Shannahan. He also gave us a full breakdown of what to expect from the Falcons in 2017 from a fantasy perspective. Below are the show notes:
Before we get into the preseason stuff lets talk Falcons in general for a minute
- How are you doing man? No 28-3 jokes from us, but I might still be crying myself to sleep every night if that happened to my team.
- What are your expectations for the Falcons this season?
- Can you talk about the impact of losing Kyle Shanahan might have on the Falcons this season?
- Everyone is calling for regression from Matt Ryan, Freeman, Coleman saying they can’t possibly repeat what they did last year. What are your thoughts on this?
- Any thoughts on Austin Hooper this year?
We get our first taste of Falcons Action on Thursday so let’s talk some preseason expectations.
- How Much time are we going to see from Matt Ryan and what is the outlook for the QB position after him?
- The Falcons likely have the best RB duo in the NFL. They currently only have 5 total RB’s on the team, do you have a favorite outside the top 2? Can you tell us about Brian Hill?
- The Falcons have 14 WRs currently on the Roster. Can you tell us outside of the top 3 who your favorite is? Anyone else you expect to make a name for themselves this preseason?