The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 118, December 14, 2017.
The fantasy gods broke even this week, with the devastating news that Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz would be out for the season with a torn ACL, followed up with a rejoiceful cheer from Aaron Rodgers owners upon his announcing his return. Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Kent Weyrauch (@CCNP_Kent) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are locked and loaded with replacement options for Wentz, the effect his loss brings to Eagles players, and the skinny on which Packers players benefit the most from Rodgers return. Plus, Kent makes a huge statement about the 2018 Cleveland Browns, and Kevin agrees?!
Week 15 News & Notes
- Carson Wentz OUT for the season with a torn ACL – Nick Foles will take over as the starter.
- Jordan Reed to the IR with a hamstring injury.
- Aaron Rodgers pushing to return to this week against the Panthers.
- Robert Woods expected to be back this week
Carson Wentz Out for the Season
- What streaming options are in play for week 15?
- Is there a QB who can fill in for the next 2-3 weeks?
- What do you expect from Nick Foles?
- What’s the effect on the Eagles skill positions?
Aaron Rodgers Ready to Return
- Are you starting Aaron Rodgers this week?
- Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams or Randall Cobb; who benefits most?
Offseason Talk… In Week 15?!
- Kent: “Browns will be in the playoffs next year.”
- Kevin: “Browns will win the AFC North.”
- Anthony: “You’re both crazy.”
- Eli Manning a lock to stay with the Giants? Is he overrated?
- Where does Kirk Cousins end up?
Call Me Crazy
- Kent is considering starting Marquise Goodwin over Mike Evans and Stefon Diggs.
- Anthony has moved Kenyan Drake and Alex Collins into lineups over Carlos Hyde.
- Anthony is considering Josh Gordon over Mike Evans.
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support, we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness of mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web