The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 115, November 24, 2017 – Diamonds in the Rough.
The fantasy playoffs are just around the corner, so before all the trade deadlines are up, we decided to take a deeper look at players with the best match-ups in the fantasy playoffs. Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Kent Weyrauch (@CCNP_Kent) and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are back once again with some fire takes on players you should target via free agency as part of your week 12 fantasy playoff preparation. Some of these players could be diamonds in the rough and could easily lead your team to a fantasy championship. Always be prepared! Like the Boy Scouts.
- Tyrod announced as the starter again by Bills.
- Devonta Freeman still in Concussion protocol.
- Chiefs sign CB Darrelle Revis
- Chris Thompson out for the year. Samaje Perine league winner?
- Andre Ellington cut and picked up by the Texans. (D’Onta Foreman out for the season with Achilles tear)
- Tom Brady dealing w/ Achilles injury. Believed to be not serious.
- Niners announce QB CJ Beathard will start again.
- Cardinals HC Arians says DJ “unlikely to return”
- TE Jordan Reed out for Thursday’s game vs. Giants
- Jay Cutler not practicing Wednesday (Concussion)
Diamonds in the Rough (Free Agent Finds)
Players between 10-50% owned
- LAC RB Austin Ekeler (22% ESPN/34% Yahoo-owned)
- Snap% week 8, 10, 12: 30%->33%->43%
- Touches week 8, 10, 12: 3->15->8 (blew out Bills)
- 5 touchdowns on the season
- TEN WR Corey Davis (39% ESPN/48% Yahoo-owned)
- 5+ targets last 3 weeks
- Pit 4th, Cin 3rd, Bal 2nd best defenses against WRs
- Remaining schedule 6th easiest
- DET WR Kenny Golladay (11% ESPN/11% Yahoo)
- Week 10: 3 targets, 2 rec, 64 yards
- Week 11: 3 targets, 2 rec, 53 yards
- Snap% week 10: 21%, week 11: 56%
- Secured WR3 role on the team, no run game.
- WR Josh Gordon (43% Yahoo/ 25% ESPN)
- League winning upside
- Coach speak
- RB DEN Devontae Booker (27% Yahoo/15% ESPN)
- RB25 over the last three weeks
- out-touched CJ Anderson last week
Honorable mentions: Bruce Ellington, Ryan Grant, DeDe Westbrook, Dontrelle Inman, Russell Shepard
Players under 10% owned (lotto tickets)
- LAC WR Mike Williams (6% Yahoo/3% ESPN)
- 10 targets last two weeks
- Appears to have taken over as the No2 WR
- SEA RB JD McKissic (5.8% ESPN/21% Yahoo-owned)
- Week 10: 5 rushes, 5 targets, 4 receptions, 46 yards
- Week 11: 7 rushes, 6 targets, 5 receptions, 53 yards
- Rawls inactive, Mike Davis Injured (groin)
- Byron Marshall (PPR) formats
- Chad Williams
Handcuffs league championship winners:
Thanks again to subscribers. Ask for rating and review.
thefantasyauthority.com/charity/ for T-Shirt
Gameday Show, 11:30-1:00 on YouTube
Follow on Twitter @FF_Authority
Youtube (search fantasy authority) – We need 23 more subscribers to get a custom url
Like/Follow on Facebook @TheFantasyAuthority1
Like/Follow on Instagram the_fantasy_authority
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support, we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness of mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web