The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 90, May 5, 2017.
With the NFL draft behind us and training camp merely a few months away, Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) and Dynasty Frank (@DynastyFrank) are ready to start diving into this season with an early look at 2017 Buy Sell options.
Veteran RB’s on the Move
- Marshawn Lynch, Oakland Raiders
- Where are you aiming to get him in redraft?
- What teams should consider him in dynasty?
- Jamaal Charles, Denver Broncos
- Is there anything left in the tank after back to back knee injuries?
- What is his value in Denver alongside CJ Anderson?
- Where do you feel comfortable drafting him?
- Adrian Peterson, New Orleans Saints
- Will we see 2016 AP or 2015 AP?
- How do you see the Saints using him?
- Where would you draft him?
Early 2017 Buy Sell Strategy
- Zero RB was all the rage last season, but early ADP shows a huge run on the position in the first two rounds. What are your thoughts on implementing a Zero RB strategy this season?
- Who are some non-rookies who should have an increased value?
- Based on early ADP numbers, who are some undervalued players people should be buying?
- Who are some overvalued targets people should avoid or sell?
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Don’t just listen to the TFA Podcast, be a part of the show!
Join us on YouTube every Tuesday Night at 9:00PM EST for our live, unedited and uncensored recording of The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and get a notification exactly when we go live! We strive to get you involved, whether it’s answering your questions, reading your comments on air or answering your tweets. There’s always a chance for you to be a part of the show.
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web