The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 46, June 7, 2016.
In this episode, Anthony, Jeff and Kevin compare and debate their early quarterback rankings for the 2016 fantasy football season. The boys agree on 10 of the top 12, but each is rocking two completely different players than the others to round out their QB1 ranks. Check out their full quarterback rankings now at thefantasyauthority.com/standard-rankings.
Also in this episode…
- Kevin includes Blake Bortles and Jameis Winston in his top 12, two players neither Jeff or Anthony include in theirs.
- Jeff has Philip Rivers at 9 and Tyrod Taylor at 11, but Anthony and Kevin left both players out of their QB1 ranks.
- Anthony’s much higher on Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins than Jeff and Kevin.
- Aaron Rodgers and Cam Newton are a unanimous vote for 1 and 2, but why Rodgers at 1?
- Russell Wilson ended the season as the hottest QB in the league. Can he continue the trend in 2016?
- Andrew Luck had a rough 2015, but the guys love him to bounce back this season.
- A heated debate between Drew Brees and Big Ben. Consistency or Upside, which would you choose?
- Why Carson Palmer isn’t a top 5 quarterback in any of their rankings.
- Can Eli Manning continue the upward trend under Ben McAdoo?
- Tom Brady’s suspension played a huge role in his ranking. Where would he have been?
- Tony Romo’s ability to stay healthy is a major concern, but he still remains a QB1.
- Will Blake Bortles be relied on enough to finish as a top 10 QB?
- The effect of Ken Whisenhunt on Philip Rivers.
Agree or Disagree with our Quarterback Rankings?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.