The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 59, August 31, 2016.
The dress-rehearsal for the NFL season that is preseason week 3 has come and gone, and we escaped mostly unscathed. Now’s the time to draft your teams, all the info is in your hands, you are more prepared now than ever to enter your draft ready to dominate. Wait! What happens when you get into the draft and TWO players you really like are both available?! We got you covered as we tackle the hottest player decisions you’ll have to make in this edition of The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Throw Down.
As always, feel free to follow along with the topics in our show notes found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.
Also in this episode…
- Tony Romo out 6-10 weeks with a back fracture. Is now the time for the Dak Prescott era?
- Ben Watson out for the year! Which Ravens TE should you be keeping an eye on?
- Broncos name Trevor Siemian their starting QB, how does this effect DeMaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders?
- Teddy Bridgewater tears ACL, dislocates knee. What do the Vikings do now?!
- David Johnson vs. Todd Gurley; Which sophomore RB is destined for greatness?
- Odell Beckham Jr. vs. Julio Jones; Grasping at straws here.
- Le’Veon Bell vs. Jamaal Charles; Taking the suspension or the injury?
- Mike Evans vs. Jordy Nelson; Should Jordy Nelson be rated as highly as he is?
- Lamar Miller vs. Ezekiel Elliott; Miller time in Houston over the rookie sensation in Dallas?
- Donte Moncrief vs. Michael Floyd; The hype is real, but which one deserves it?
- Amari Cooper vs. Keenan Allen; More faith in the second year stud or the return from injury?
What fantasy throw down do you want us to tackle next?
Let us know on thefantasyauthority.com OR on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.