The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 70, November 17, 2016.
This week we welcome Football Diehards writer Jen Ryan(@FFdeJENerate) to the show! We’re tackling the biggest stories from week 10 and diving head first into streaming options and post-waiver adds for the week. Plus, hold em or fold em, analyzing cold players who will get hot and hot players who will get cold.
Also in this episode…
- Dak Prescott to remain the starter over Tony Romo.
- Alshon Jeffery suspended. Big news for Cameron Meredith and Zach Miller?
- With Thomas Rawls set to return and CJ Prosise blowing it up on Sunday Night Football, the Seahawks cut ties with Christine Michael.
- Jared Goff set to make his NFL debut vs. the Miami Dolphins.
- Jordan Howard goes down with an injury. Are Jeremy Langford or Ka’Deem Carey viable fill-ins?
- Ezekiel Elliott continues to dominate. Would he be as productive on another team?
- Ty Montgomery gets just 22 snaps with the return of James Starks. What do you do with him now?
- Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor and Alex Smith top our QB streamers for the week.
- Julius Thomas and CJ Fiedorowicz lead the TE charge.
- What do you do with Vernon Davis and Ladarius Green?
- We spotlight Cobi Hamilton, Tyreek Hill and Kapri Bibbs as our best of the rest, post-waivers options.
- Jen likes Jacquizz Rodgers’ easy playoff schedule, expects he could produce.
- Kevin is all-aboard Kenneth Dixon to take playing time away from Terrance West going forward.
- Marcus Mariota, Allen Robinson and Russell Wilson have all enjoyed a resurgence after slow starts to the year.
- Kevin is targeting Spencer Ware as a must-own player heading into the fantasy playoffs.
- Jen loves all the Bucs and the Saints in the fantasy playoffs. They play each other twice!
- Anthony thinks you should grab Tevin Coleman while his value is low.
Hold Em or Fold Em: Who are you considering cutting?
Reach out to us on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and let us know! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Need personalized tips for setting your lineup? Join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff. As always, feel free to follow along with this episode by checking out our show notes, found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.