The DFS DegeNation Podcast Ep. 4, August 8, 2017.
Our fourth edition of our DFS Preseason mini-series with Jeff Risdon from The Texans Wire (@TheTexansWire) follow him on Twitter (@JeffRisdon)! Risdon covers the Houston Texans and talked plays you will need to win in DFS if you’re playing the Week 1 Preseason slate with Kevin Steele (@FantasyWrath13), Eliot Crist (@EliotCrist) and Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W). He talked up Deshaun Watson, however, don’t expect to see him until at least October. Also, be sure to watch Wendall Williams and Jaelen Strong as they battle it out for the WR2 role now that Will Fuller is out for the foreseeable future. He also gave us a full breakdown of what to expect from the Texans in 2017 from a fantasy perspective. Below are the show notes:
Houston Texans Breakdown:
Before we get into the preseason stuff lets talk Texans in general for a minute
- Can you comment on the rumor that Superman actually wears Deshaun Watson PJs to bed?
- In all seriousness, how is the QB battle playing so far in camp?
- What are your expectations for the Texans this season?
- How do you expect the carries to be divided up between Lamar Miller, Foreman, and others
- Just How good can this defense be?
We get our first taste of Texans Action on Wednesday so let’s talk some preseason expectations.
- How Much time are we going to see from Savage and Watson? What do you expect?
- Which running back do you expect to play the most? Any players on the team you expect to make a name for themselves Wednesday
- With Will Fuller going down the Texans will have a lot of competition for the WR2 spot. Who do you think emerges
- What can you tell us about Wendall Williams?
- Who is a tight end to keep an eye on?