The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 116, November 30, 2017.
It’s make it or break it time for the fantasy football playoffs in 2017. On this week’s show, Kevin Steele (@fantasywrath13), Kent Weyrauch (@CCNP_Kent), Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W and Anthony Pinzone (@the1andonlypz) are back together again with some fire takes heading into week 13. It’s Josh Gordon time in Cleveland and Kevin can barely contain himself. Is Geno Smith a better option than Eli for the Giants and their play-makers? Plus, we finish it off with the top match-ups to take advantage of in week 13 to guarantee yourself a playoff spot.
Week 13 News & Notes
- Michael Crabtree and Aqib Talib suspended one game for their altercation last week.
- Josh Gordon is set to make his long awaited return.
- Geno Smith will start for the Giants this week ending Eli Manning’s streak.
Week 13 Make It or Break It
- What’s the effect Geno Smith has on Evan Engram and Sterling Shepard?
- Is there a running back worth starting in the Giants vs. Raiders game?
- With Damien Williams out, is Miami Dolphins RB Kenyan Drake a late season playoff pusher?
- Can New Orleans Saints RB Alvin Kamara keep up his incredible performances?
- What are you doing with the New Orleans Saints struggling receiving core?
- Is Cam Newton in for a bad game in his division match-up vs. the Saints? Kent thinks so.
- Can Marquise Goodwin and Trent Taylor be legit fantasy options with Jimmy Garoppolo starting in San Francisco?
- The Los Angeles Chargers are 14-point favorites over the Cleveland Browns. Should we expect another huge game from Philip Rivers and Keenan Allen?
- What effect will Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman have in their return to the Browns?
- Should we expect the Jets offense to continue to roll against a “struggling” Kansas City Chiefs defense?
- Is this the week Tyreek Hill finally get’s back on track?
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support, we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness of mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web