The DFS DegeNation Podcast Ep. 6, August 11th, 2017.
Our sixth edition of our DFS Preseason mini-series with Dan Schneier from ProFootballFocus and 24/7 Sports (@247Sports) follow him on Twitter (@DanSchneierNFL)! Dan covers the New York Giants for 247Sports and we talked plays you will need to win in DFS if you’re playing the Week 1 Preseason slate with Kevin Steele (@FantasyWrath13), Eliot Crist (@EliotCrist) and Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W). Dan went in-depth on what to expect from the Giants offense in 2017 for both DFS and season long formats. Below are the show notes:
New York Giants Breakdown:
- What are your expectations for the Giants this season?
- Can Eli Manning bounce back and regain his old form? How has he looked in camp?
- How do you expect the Giants running back position to play out this year?
- Could this be a breakout year for Paul Perkins?
- Thoughts on Shane Vereen?
- The Giants drafted Wayne Gallman and still have Orleans Darkwa, how big of a threat are they to Paul Perkins?
- Rookie tight ends are often after thoughts in fantasy football. Do you think Evan Engram can be different?
We get our first taste of Giants Action on Friday so let’s talk some preseason expectations.
- How Much time are we going to see from Eli Manning and the starters? With 4 Qbs on the roster, how do you expect the playing time to be split up. Any QB you like from this group?
- I was a fan of Wayne Gallman coming out, how has he looked and how much time do you think he will see?
- The Giants have 7 RB’s and 2 FB’s on the roster any particular player you think they try to showcase.
- What can you tell us about the Giants receivers after the big 3?
- Anyone been making noise at camp and you expect to shine Friday?
- How many snaps will Evan Engram receive on Friday?
- What your you expectations from the TE position in this game?