The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 62, September 21, 2016.
Have a rough start to your fantasy season? Anthony, Kevin and Jeff start this one off with a debate about your best options for replacing injured stars. Plus, streaming options heading into week 3, an inside look at how OUR fantasy teams are doing, buy/sell candidates and tips for bouncing back from an 0-2 start.
Need personalized tips for setting your lineup? Join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff. As always, feel free to follow along with this episode by checking out our show notes, found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.
Also in this episode…
- Is Dexter McCluster a viable replacement for Danny Woodhead?
- Jerrick McKinnon or Matt Asiata? Who’s the better Peterson replacement.
- Jonathan Stewart out a few weeks. Why CAP should be your target, not Whittaker.
- Charles Sims owners looking good at the expense of Doug Martin owners.
- Ameer Abdullah suffers foot injury, is there a viable replacement in Detroit?
- Jay Ajayi or Kenyan Drake? Will either guy step up in Fosters’ absence.
- How are the TFA Hosts doing in their fantasy leagues so far?
- The most surprising story-lines of week 2.
- What to do with your under-performing stars.
- Buying Low: John Brown, Eddie Lacy, Allen Robinson, and Todd Gurley
- Selling High: LeGarrette Blount, Devonta Freeman and Spencer Ware.
- Deciphering the Chiefs jumbled backfield.
- Tevin Coleman or Devonta Freeman, will one back finally emerge?
Off to a rough start? We’re here to help!
Check out thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Don’t forget to join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff.