The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 74, December 15, 2016.
The Fantasy Authority Podcast is welcoming two new co-hosts just in time for your fantasy playoffs! Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF) and Ryan Williams (@RyanAlexander_W) will be joining the show each week going forward, and with DFS in-mind for the playoffs, they are definitely the guys you want to hear from. With the fantasy playoffs now in full swing, we’re talking top plays, top busts and sleeper options to consider for week 15 of the NFL season.
Also in this episode…
- Melvin Gordon, Matt Forte, Julio Jones, Donte Moncrief and Ryan Tannehill all suffered injuries in week 14.
- Alshon Jeffery and AJ Green are set to return. Should you play them?
- Tyrod Taylor and Kirk Cousins are top QB plays this week.
- Ryan and Ben like Russell Wilson this week, Anthony is done with his antics.
- LeSean McCoy, Ezekiel Elliott, Devonta Freeman and Tevon Coleman are all top notch RB1 plays for week 15.
- Bilal Powell or Kenneth Dixon. Who is more trustworthy?
- Mike Evans, Stefon Diggs, Jordy Nelson and Tyreek Hill are all must-starts for your fantasy playoffs.
- Can Mike Wallace and Dontrelle Inman be great plays this week?
- Kyle Rudolph, Will Tye or Ladarius Green? The boys discuss the best TE options for week 15.
- Matthew Stafford, Andrew Luck and Jameis Winston are all set to disappoint.
- Anthony doesn’t trust Spencer Ware vs. the Titans stingy run defense.
- Ben is down on Doug Martin and “Fat Rob” Kelley.
- Ryan is fighting the Rashad Jennings temptations.
- Donte Moncrief, DeAndre Hopkins, Malcolm Mitchell and Kelvin Benjamin top the guys WR’s to avoid.
- There’s no trust in Coby Fleener, Zach Ertz or Greg Olsen this week. How should you approach it?
- Jeremy Kerley, Marqise Lee and Adam Thielen are THREE big-time WR sleeper options.
Who are your top plays for the fantasy playoffs?
Reach out on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and let us know! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.
Need personalized tips for setting your lineup? Join us on The Fantasy Authority GAMEDAY Podcast each Sunday at 11:30AM EST leading right up ’til kickoff. As always, feel free to follow along with this episode by checking out our show notes, found on thefantasyauthority.com/tfa-podcast.