The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 107, September 26, 2017.
Well the injury riddled week we were anticipating has finally happened. Week 4 has anointed many new starters at the running back and wide receiver positions, good news for any teams that have been struggling or dealing with injuries of their own. The loss of running back Dalvin Cook in Minnesota is especially eye opening, as patient Latavius Murray owners were greatly rewarded with a bell cow RB on a run heavy offense.
That wasn’t the only running back to go down this week, check out the rest of our week 4 waiver priority below!
Week 4 Waiver Priority – Top Adds By Position
- Andy Dalton – Cincinnati Bengals – (45 percent)
- DeShaun Watson – Houston Texans – (34 percent)
- Jared Goff – Los Angeles Rams – (23 percent)
- Alvin Kamara – New Orleans Saints – (46 percent)
- Elijah McGuire – New York Jets – (3 percent)
- Thomas Rawls, Eddie Lacy, C.J. Prosise, J.D. McKissic – Seattle Seahawks
- Wayne Gallman – New York Giants – (4 percent)
- Aaron Jones – Green Bay Packers – (11 percent)
- Latavius Murray, Jerrick McKinnon – Minnesota Vikings
- Devin Funchess – Carolina Panthers – (26 yahoo)
- Will Fuller – Houston Texans – (32 yahoo)
- John Brown/Jaron Brown – Arizona Cardinals
- Cooper Kupp – Los Angeles Rams – (44 percent)
- Evan Engram – New York Giants – (38 percent)
- Tyler Kroft – Cincinnati Bengals – (1 percent)
- AJ Derby – Denver Broncos – (0 percent)
Note: Above percentages based on ownership in Yahoo! Fantasy Football Leagues
Week 4 Waiver Priority – Honorable Mentions
- Andre Ellington – RB – Arizona Cardinals
- Giovani Bernard – RB – Cincinnati Bengals
- Branden Oliver – RB – Los Angeles Chargers
- Ricardo Louis – WR – Cleveland Browns
- Trent Taylor – WR – San Francisco 49ers
- JuJu Smith-Schuster – WR – Pittsburgh Steelers
We’re Helping the AFSP #StopSuicide
We are proud to announce that we have partnered up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention! With your support we can help reduce the suicide rate in the US and raise awareness for mental illness.
There are several ways to help. You can buy a sweet new TFA T-Shirt where 75% of the profits are donated to the AFSP. Donate directly via our campaign link. Or reach out to your local AFSP Chapter and participate in an Out of the Darkness Walk!
For more details, visit our charity link:
Get to Know Our Crew!
Catch The Fantasy Authority All Over the Web