The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 49, June 24, 2016.
The top tier of receivers are great, the most elite among the lot of them, but many would argue you win your drafts, and your leagues, with whom you take AFTER the first round. In this special edition of The Fantasy Authority Podcast, the guys give you part two of their wide receiver rankings, going beyond the top tier. From top breakout performers, to bounce back candidates, to busts and even sleepers, the fellas got you covered with a slew of receivers to keep your eye on as draft time creeps closer.
Follow along as you listen! Check out all of our positional rankings on the standard rankings page at thefantasyauthority.com/standard-rankings.
In this episode…
- Jeff has Brandin Cooks as a WR1, find out why he’s so enamored with the young New Orlean Saints receiver.
- Everyone is in agreement that Tyler Lockett has breakout candidate written all over him.
- Kevin loves Kamar Aiken’s value as the 70th WR off the board. Could he break out this year?
- Anthony is tired of the shade being thrown at Jarvis Landry and is poised to claim his definite WR1 status.
- Jeff and Kevin love Randall Cobb, is he a guaranteed bounce back player with the return of Jordy Nelson?
- Anthony thinks Steve Smith Sr. comes to play in his last season as a pro.
- Kevin sticks to the younger crowd, setting the bar high for a big Alshon Jeffery return.
- Doug Baldwin has the highest bust potential by far given his current ADP.
- Kelvin Benjamin a bust this year? Jeff thinks so.
- Bruce Ellington could be that late round steal you’re looking for now that Chip Kelly’s in town.
- Sammie Coates hold’s decent value as the third WR in Pittsburgh, but what if he beats out Wheaton?
- Tajae Sharpe is turning heads in Titans training camp, but will the Titans throw the ball enough for it to matter?
How do your wide receiver rankings stack up?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.