The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 48, June 21, 2016.
The wide receiver was the pride of the fantasy community last year, as many looked to the Zero RB Strategy to build their rosters. Will the same strategy prove dominant again this season or will the RB again emerge as a top priority in the early rounds? The guys are back to break down their wide receiver rankings and give you the advice you’ll need when deciding between last year’s top wide receivers in your 2016 draft. Who will fall off? Who climbs even higher?
Follow along as you listen! Check out all of our positional rankings on the standard rankings page at thefantasyauthority.com/standard-rankings.
In this episode…
- Is Antonio Brown the “new” Calvin Johnson?
- Touchdown production could be the sole difference between Odell Beckham Jr. and Julio Jones.
- AJ Green is experiencing a resurgence in the fantasy world.
- Justin loves a Keenan Allen bounce back this season.
- Kevin goes bold, puts Mike Evans as his 7th best WR.
- Concerns over the health of Tony Romo have the guys concerned about Dez Bryant, but not that much.
- DeMaryius Thomas’ ADP has taken a major hit, so why do the guys still see him as a WR1?
- The fellas all love Amari Cooper to breach the coveted top 12 and emerge a WR1 this year.
- Justin thinks Golden Tate has a monster season as the go-to guy in Detroit.
- Anthony likes Kelvin Benjamin to push for WR1 status in his first season back from injury.
- Is Sammy Watkins one of the best pure WR talents in the league?
Agree or Disagree with our Wide Receiver Rankings?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.