The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Ep. 77, January 5, 2017.
The NFL regular season has come to an end, which means the wildcard weekend is almost upon us! Anthony (@the1andonlypz), Kevin (@fantasywrath13), Ryan (@RyanAlexander_W) and Ben (@BenCumminsFF) are back once again, talking coaching changes, wildcard weekend and of course, DFS. With just four games on the docket, the DFS action is gonna be tougher than ever. The guys are ready for it, with in-depth analysis of their favorite plays, plays to avoid and even some sneaky plays to give you the ultimate edge.
Also in this episode…
- Anthony, Ryan and Kevin give their thoughts on their teams chances in the playoffs.
- The most surprising coach or GM not fired is…
- Predictions for the Dolphins vs. Steelers match-up.
- Could Jay Ajayi repeat his 200 yard performance vs. the Steelers?
- Why Le’Veon Bell is a must-start DFS play in all formats.
- Eli Rogers, Kenny Stills or Sammie Coates? Ben and Kevin debate the better low-cost option.
- Predictons for the Brock Osweiler led Texans vs. the Connor Cook led Raiders.
- Why your defense MUST come from the Texans/Raiders game.
- Lamar Miller and Latavius Murray should get the ball a ton.
- Giants or Packers, will offense or defense prevail?
- OBJ is a must-start DFS play for Ben.
- Aaron Rodgers or Eli Manning. Who has the better DFS value this week?
- Davante Adams and Jared Cook are both among the best low-cost options of the week.
- Predictions for the Lions vs. the Seahawks.
- Why Ben is playing Zach Zenner in every single one of his line-ups.
- Making the case for Jermaine Kearse and Paul Richardson over Jimmy Graham.
- Russell Wilson or Matt Stafford? Discussing the more reliable DFS option.
- Golden Tate and Eric Ebron top Kevin’s DFS options from the Lions.
- The guys reveal their collaborative DFS lineup for wildcard weekend.
What does your wildcard weekend lineup look like?
Send us a picture on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and we’ll let you know what we think! Remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.