The Fantasy Authority Fantasy Football Podcast Episode 52, July 13, 2016.
On this week’s show we welcome co-host of the X’s and Y’s Podcast, John Evans to the show! Last week we talked briefly about draft strategies, this week, we dive deeper into one of the most popular strategies in fantasy football today, the zero RB theory. Plus, the #SFB480 is underway! Anthony, Kevin and John get into their drafts, what they’ve liked, what they’ve disliked and what surprises they’ve faced so far. Not familiar with the SFB480? Check out http://scottfishbowl.com/ for all the details, and possibly a chance to get into a new satellite league!
Also in this episode…
- Personal strategies for tackling a unique league setup like the #SFB480.
- Decisions, decisions. Choices the guys made so far in their drafts that they could regret.
- Two quarterback leagues, debating the right time to grab your first signal caller.
- Kevin explains why he’s gone Zero RB in years past.
- Tips and strategies for tackling the RB position on the waiver wire.
- Researching late round running backs to target.
- Zero RB Theory in Standard vs. PPR. Key differences to account for.
- When does it make sense to go QB or TE over your first RB?
- John Evans loves Frank Gore as a late round target in this strategy.
- Kevin vs. John: Will Matt Jones live up to the starting role?
- PPR leagues offer much more options in the late RB game.
- Could Duke Johnson have a season similar to David Johnson last year?
- Ranking Gioviani Bernard vs. Duke Johnson vs. Danny Woodhead
- Upside, upside, upside.
Going with the Zero RB Strategy this year?
Let us know in the comments on thefantasyauthority.com OR hit us up on Twitter (@FF_Authority) and remember to stick with us all year long for the very best in fantasy football information and advice. Did you know we record our podcast live? Listen in every Tuesday night (9:00pm EST) on Rabble.tv. Can’t make it? No worries, subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher and never miss another episode again.