Thankfully, Week 3 of the NFL was much kinder to us fantasy folk than the previous week. Even in the absence of long-term injuries, however, there are worthy waiver wire adds to help bolster your rosters. As always, I’ll hit you with a Week 3 injury report before diving into my top Week 4 Waiver Wire Pickups. Two new additions to the article this week: Yahoo! roster percentages and a video with my analysis on the picks! I would love to get your feedback on these changes, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on Twitter or drop a comment below. Let’s get to it!
Week 3 Injury Report
- Tarik Cohen – ACL. Out for season.
- Jordan Reed – Knee/ankle. IR. So much for the initial optimism from HC Kyle Shanahan, aye?
- Dallas Goedert – High ankle sprain. Likely to miss several weeks.
- Chris Carson – Grade-one knee sprain. Reportedly minor and has a chance to suit up Week 4.
- Jerick McKinnon – Ribs. Doesn’t seem like there is much reason for concern here. Expect him to play Week 4.
- Chris Godwin – Hamstring. Week-to-week.
- Diontae Johnson – Concussion. Week-to-week.
- Russell Gage – Concussion. Week-to-week.
- DeSean Jackson – Hamstring. Week-to-week.
- John Brown – Calf. Week-to-week.
- Bryan Edwards – Ankle. Edwards was able to return after suffering the injury, so this doesn’t seem likely to keep him out.
- Mike Williams – Hamstring. Week-to-week.
- Michael Pittman – Ankle. Week-to-week.
- Dontrelle Inman – Wrist. Week-to-week.
- Jared Cook – Ankle. Week-to-week.
- DEFENSIVE INJURIES: Jamal Adams, Chase Young, Avonte Maddox, Jabrill Peppers, Grady Jarrett, Denzel Ward, Chris Harris Jr, Donte Jackson, Christian Kirksey
- STILL INJURED: Davante Adams, Julio Jones, Raheem Mostert, Jimmy Garoppolo, Michael Thomas, A.J. Brown, George Kittle
Week 4 Quarterback Waiver Wire Pickups
Week 4 Running Back Waiver Wire Pickups
Week 4 Wide Receiver Waiver Wire Pickups
TIGHT END WEEK 4 WAIVER WIRE PICKUPS
Don’t forget to let me know your thoughts on this new format! If you enjoyed the video in here and you’re not yet subscribed to the Fantasy Authority YouTube channel, we’d truly appreciate it if you subscribed! Also, make sure you keep our redraft and dynasty pages bookmarked as we’ll be dropping new content throughout the week, every week!