TFA Charity partnerships
TFA Partners with The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
The Fantasy Authority is teaming up with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) to help raise awareness for those struggling with mental illnesses. How can you help?
Purchase a T-Shirt… or Two
75% of the profits will go straight to helping the AFSP! The other 25% will go to helping your favorite fantasy website continually improve.
A gift to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention helps fund their mission to save lives and give hope to those affected by suicide. All donations to AFSP are tax deductible.
Click the “Donate Now” button below to be directed to TheFantasyAuthority.com fundraiser page, where you can donate to The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention on behalf of The Fantasy Authority.